Your privacy is important to us.
Your privacy is important to us.
Effective date: 10 January 2019
1. What information does The Viceroy Group collect?
Information collected directly
We may collect personal information about you directly from you. If you share information with us when you fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form, for example, we collect the following information:
- Name, company name, and title/position
- Email address, phone number, mailing address and contact details
- Business interests
- Other information related to your request or inquiry
When you access the Site, our servers automatically collect the following information:
- IP address
- Device identifier
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Access times
- Search terms you entered into search engines to access our site
- Pages you viewed immediately before and after accessing our site
We use this information primarily to improve our services and functionality. We may use this information for marketing and analytics purposes, as well.
2. How does The Viceroy Group use your personal information?
We use the personal information you provide to respond to your request or inquiry and in the ordinary course of conducting our business. Generally, we use the information, including personal information, that we collect online as follows:
- When necessary, for the administration of our general business, accounting, recordkeeping and legal functions
- Provide and operate our Site, communicate with you about your use of the Site, provide troubleshooting and technical support, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your work orders and requests, process your payments, communicate with you, and for other service and support purposes
Newsletters, mailing lists and direct marketing
- Direct marketing purposes, we may send you newsletters, client alerts, and information we think may interest you
- Help us understand how our users’ access and use our Site and for research and analytical purposes, such as to evaluate and improve our services and business operations and develop critical services
3. Does The Viceroy Group share your personal information?
We will not rent or sell your personal information, and we will not we share it with third parties, outside of The Viceroy Group, for marketing purposes.
We may share personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Third-party service providers providing service to us or to whom we outsource certain services, such as data hosting or software or technology services
- Our professional advisers, such as lawyers and accountants
- Government and/or regulatory authorities
- Professional indemnity insurers
- Regulators and tax authorities
We may additionally be required to disclose personal information to other third parties under the following circumstances:
- Where we have a belief that it is necessary to respond to claims asserted against us, comply with legal process (e.g. subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, or for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property or safety of The Viceroy Group, our clients and customers, or others
We may also share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on the Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. Your continued use of the Site after the revised policy is posted will be interpreted as your awareness and acceptance of the new terms.
Control of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site and our Application.
Other tracking devices
In addition to cookies, we may use other tracking technologies to help customize the Site and improve your experience.
5. Does The Viceroy Group participate in direct marketing?
We may send periodic promotional emails to you, and where required by law, we will obtain your consent to do so. You may opt out of such communications at any time by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information, we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
6. Can users access information collected by the Site?
If you would like to review the personal information we have collected about you via the Site, or request that we update or delete it, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. What is The Viceroy Group’s stance on third-party websites and links?
Before visiting and providing information to any third-party websites, you should familiarize yourself with the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for that website, and should take steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security practices, or policies of any third parties, including other sites, services, or applications that may be linked to or from the Site.
8. Does The Viceroy Group have a commitment to security?
The Viceroy Group employs security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security.
9. Does The Viceroy Group respond to Do-Not-Track features?
10. How to contact us